Samsung DoubleTime Specifications and Features Overview
Samsung DoubleTime comes with clamshell dual-screen form factor, featuring two 3.2” TFT touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) and full QWERTY keyboard. The display is equipped with TouchWiz UI and Accelerometer sensor. This phone runs on Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) with the support of 600 MHz processor and 260MB of RAM. It supports MicroSD card up to 32GB. And for the connectivity, it includes Bluetooth with A2DP and microUSB v2.0.
Other features that you can also find in this device are: 3.15 MP camera with Geo-tagging and Video Recording capability; GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Image/video editor; Document viewer; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Adobe Flash; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Samsung DoubleTime Factory Data Reset
How to Reset Samsung DoubleTime?
Hard/Master Reset Samsung DoubleTime
Restore Samsung DoubleTime Factory Default Settings
- From a Home screen, touch Applications ➔ Settings ➔ Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset, then touch Reset phone.
- At the confirmation screen, touch Erase everything.
- The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and, when finished, displays the Home screen.
WARNING!!! Performing a Factory data reset erases all data from your phone and internal SD card, including your Google account, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It does not erase current system software, bundled applications, and external SD card files such as music and photos.
- hard reset samsung i857,samsung i857 hard reset,samsung sgh i857 hard reset,