Samsung Captivate i897 Specs and Features
Samsung Captivate I897 comes with Touch Bar Form Factor featuring 4.0” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution; Gorilla Glass display; TouchWiz 3.0 UI; Multi-touch input method; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Touch-sensitive controls; and Proximity sensor for auto turn-off. It uses Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) and armored with 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, Hummingbird chipset and 512 MB RAM. For the storage, it has 16GB of internal storage and supports microSD card up to 32GB.
5 MP camera is attached on the phone along with some features, such as Autofocus, 4x Digital Zoom, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, and HD Video Recording capability. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. Other features available in this device are: GPS with A-GPS support; Social networking integration; Digital compass; MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player; Image/video editor; Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Picasa integration; Flash Lite v3.1; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm
Weight: 118 g
Samsung Captivate i897 Factory Data Reset
How to Reset Samsung Captivate SGH-i897?
Samsung Captivate SGH-i897 Reset Guide
You can reset your Samsung Captivate i897 mobile phone and sound settings to the factory default settings by following these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap ➔ Settings ➔ Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset, then tap Reset phone.
- At the confirmation screen, tap Erase everything.
- The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished, displays the Home screen.
Warning: Performing a Factory data reset will erase all data from your phone and internal SD card, including your Google account, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It will not erase current system software, bundled applications, and external SD card files such as music and photos.
Resetting Your Google Account Password
A Google account password is required for Google applications. If you misplace or forget your Google Account password, follow these instructions to retrieve it:
- From your computer, use an Internet browser to navigate to http://google.com/accounts.
- Once the URL loads, click on the Can’t access your account? link.
- From the Please select your issue section, select I forgot my password.
- Select Reset your password here, then follow the password recovery procedure.
- i897 hard reset,samsung sgh i897 hard reset,how to hard reset samsung galaxy s GT i897,