Samsung Ativ Tab Specifications and Features
Samsung Ativ Tab is a 10.1-inch Windows tablet (using Microsoft Windows RT as its operating system) that runs on Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, and 2 GB RAM. The display features PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Grip, Accelerometer and Gyro sensor. This tablet has a huge storage capacity including 32/64 GB of internal storage (optional) that can be expanded by using microSD card (up to 64 GB). The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and USB v2.0, USB Host support.
The tablet is equipped with 5 MP camera, featuring autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). You can also find a secondary 1.9 MP camera on the front side.
Other included features: GPS with S-GPS support; GLONASS; Compass; SNS integration; NFC; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; HDMI port; MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Image viewer/editor; Document editor/viewer; Bing Search, Maps, SkyDrive; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 265.8 x 168.1 x 8.9 mm (10.46 x 6.62 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 570 g (1.26 lb)
Samsung Ativ Tab Recovery and Restore Factory Settings Guide
If a problem occurs with your Samsung Ativ Tab, the recovery program allows you to restore your computer to the default settings. For models where the SSD is less than 64GB, use the Windows System Restore function instead of the Recovery program.
To recover and restore your Samsung Ativ Tab:
- Click the Charms menu > Settings > Change PC Settings > General.
- Click the Start button for Refresh*…. or Remove**…..
- You should back up the files in the following folders before using the PC Recovery function since these files are not kept. \Windows, \Program files, \Program files(x86), \ProgramData, OEM Folder (ex) c:\samsung), \User\<user name>\AppData
- Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the recovery process. If the recovery is complete, you can use your computer normally.
* Refresh means: If your PC does not work properly, you can restore your PC while keeping your media files such as your photo, video and music files, etc. as well as your personal documents.
** Remove means: If you want to return your PC to the default settings, or start from scratch, you can reset your PC to the factory default.
- samsung ativ recovery,samsung ativ reset,reset samsung ativ,