HTC Dream Specifications and Features
HTC Dream, also known as the T-Mobile G1, is a quad-band GSM smartphone using the Android v1.6 (Donut) operating system. It is armored with 528 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno 130 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7201A chipset and 192 MB RAM / 256 MB ROM. It supports for external memory card, but we’re not sure about the storage capacity offered. The display features 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 320 x 480 pixels resolution and Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate. It also equipped with a slide-out five-row full QWERTY keyboard and a trackball.
3.15 MP Autofocus camera attached on this phone with Video Recording capability. For the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, headset support only; and miniUSB. Other features also available such as: GPS; Digital compass; Voice memo; and MP3 player.
Dimensions: 117.7 x 55.7 x 17.1 mm
Weight: 158 g
Resetting HTC Dream to Restore Factory Settings
How to reset HTC Dream ?
Restore HTC Dream to default/initial data settings.
HTC Dream reset guide and procedures.
Resetting the phone deletes all data, including downloaded applications, and resets the phone back to its initial state (the state before you turned on the phone for the first time)
To perform a factory data reset on your HTC Dream, follow below instructions:
- Press HOME > MENU, and then touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then touch SD card & phone storage.
- Navigate to the Internal phone storage section, and then touch Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything
If you are not able to access the phone settings, you can perform a factory data reset by pressing a combination of phone buttons.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the HOME and BACK buttons, and then briefly press the END CALL/POWER button.
- When you see the screen with three Androids, release the HOME and BACK buttons, and then press the TRACKBALL.