HP Mini 5103 Specifications and Features
HP Mini 5103 is an attractive business netbook with sleek aluminum and magnesium chassis and updated performance. It is physically very similar models s HP Mini 5101 and HP Mini 5102. It comes with Intel’s dual-core Atom processor, the 1.5-GHz N550; Intel GMA 3150 graphic chip; 160GB / 7,200rpm hard drive and 2GB of RAM. It has 10.1” display with 1366×768 pixels resolution and a spill-resistant keyboard with DuraKey coating which protects the letters from wearing off due to heavy usage. This netbook also equipped with 2MP webcam; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 2.1; VGA port; three USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet port; headphone and mic jacks; 3-1 card reader; and a Kensington lock slot. The speakers on the front lip produces good audio quality for a netbook.
The 5103 applies MS Windows 7 Professional (32-bit) and offers many interesting features such as: HP QuickSync for syncing files wirelessly with a primary PC; QuickWeb; QuickLook 3 for previewing Outlook info like contacts and your calendar; HP’s Day Starter, a program that displays battery level and calendar information on-screen; Corel Home Office which includes Write (Word alternative), Calculate (Excel), and Show (PowerPoint); Microsoft Office 2010 Starter Edition is also included with limited functionality.
With a 4-cell battery standard display, the HP Mini 5103 measures 10.3 "x 7.1" x 0.9 "and weighs approximately 2.6 pounds. If you add a touch screen will have a greater thickness, and if you add a 6-cell battery will also be a little heavier.
How to Reset HP Mini 5103?
HP Mini 5103 Reset Guide and Procedures
Restoring HP Mini 5103 Netbook to Factory Settings
To return or restore all HP Mini 5103 Netbook to the values that were set at the factory, follow these steps:
- Open Computer Setup by turning on or restarting the computer, and then pressing esc while the "Press the ESC key for Startup Menu" message is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Press f10 to enter BIOS Setup.
- Use the arrow keys to select File > Restore defaults, and then press enter.
- When the confirmation dialog box opens, press f10.
- To save your preferences and exit Computer Setup, use the arrow keys to select File > Save changes and exit. Then follow the instructions on the screen.
Note that password settings and security settings are not changed when you restore the factory settings.)
Reset HP Mini 5103 BIOS security to factory default
To reset HP Mini 5103 BIOS Security Settings to its factory default, just follow the above instruction, except for the step number 3. Select File > Reset BIOS security to factory default, and then press enter.
- hp mini 5103 restore to factory settings,hp mini 5102 get past Windows password,how to restore a hp mini 5102 to factory settings,