Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook Specifications and Features Overview
It seems that the manufacturer wants to make this Toshiba Satellite Z830 as light-weight as possible by using light materials, such as magnesium aluminum alloy for the case. This ultrabook has non-glare 13.3” display with a standard resolution of 1366×768 pixels.
To support the performance, it is armored with Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6 GHz processor; Intel HM65 Mainboard; 4 GB (DDR3) of RAM; Intel HD Graphics 3000; Toshiba THNSNB128GMCJ, 128GB mSATA hard disk; and Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH – High Definition Audio Controller. It is also equipped with 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 1 Kensington Lock; Audio Connections: line out, microphone; Card Reader: SDHC, SDXC; USB sleep & charge. For the operating system it uses Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit.
Some additional features that you can find in this device are: Webcam: 1.3MP, textile bag, ConfigFree, Eco Utility, Office Starter: Word + Excel, Norton Online Backup Utility, Face recognition, Media Controller, PC Health Monitor, and TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator.
Size >> Height x width x depth (in mm): 15.9 x 316 x 227
Weight >> 1.11 kg Power Supply: 0.182 kg
Reset Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook
Certain conditions require that you reset the computer, for example if:
- You change certain computer settings.
- An error occurs and the computer doesn’t respond to your keyboard commands.
There are three different ways you can reset/restart your Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook:
- Click Start, point to arrow icon and then select Restart from the menu.
- Press CTRL, ALT, and DEL simultaneously (once) to display the menu window, then select Restart from the Shut down options.
- Press the power button and hold it down for five seconds. Once the computer has turned itself off, wait between ten and fifteen seconds before turning the power on again by pressing the power button.
- toshiba ultrabook recovery,toshiba ultrabook factory reset,toshiba ultrabook reset,