Samsung Strive SGH A687 Specifications and Features
Samsung Strive SGH A687 comes with slide out form factor design, featuring 2.6” TFT resistive touchscreen (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and physical QWERTY keyboard (4 rows). It provides 80 MB internal memory along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0. It also has 2 MP camera with video recording capability.
Other included features are: A-GPS only; AT&T Navigator; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player; MP4/H.263 player; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; Java Games; XM Radio; and more.
Dimensions: 105.9 x 58.9 x 14.6 mm
Weight: 113.1 g
Reset Samsung Strive SGH A687 To Restore Factory Settings
You can easily reset/restore your Samsung Strive SGH A687 to its default settings. To reset/restore your phone:
- From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Phone (choose one of the following options):
- Reset Phone, all settings are reset to factory defaults but User Data such as contacts, messages, pictures, videos, and music is not deleted.
- Restore Phone, all settings are reset to factory defaults. However, with the Restore Phone option, all user data is deleted
- At the All Settings reset to factory defaults. Continue? prompt, press Yes to reset, or No to cancel.
- Enter your phone password, and press the Confirm soft key.
- After the phone settings are reset, the Reset Phone done confirmation displays.
- Once your phone has been reset to its default settings for those selected options, it will restart itself in order to incorporate the new settings.
CAUTION: When performing the Restore Phone option, do not remove your battery until the phone completes the task and restarts, otherwise phone damage may occur.