Pantech Jest II Specifications and Features
Pantech Jest II is a slider phone with 2.4 inches display (320 x 240 pixels resolution) and a slide out QWERTY keyboard. This is the follow-up of the Pantech Jest. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB (unknown maximum capacity). It also has 2 MP camera with video recording capability.
Other included features: GPS; VZ Navigator; Email; Instant Messaging; SNS integration; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; MP4/H.263 player; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; 2.5 mm audio jack; Calendar; Alarm; Calculator; Tip calculator; Notes; and more.
Dimensions: 94 x 66 x 15 mm
Weight: 116 g
Reset Pantech Jest II to Restore All Settings
- Slide the phone up, press the OK Key [MENU], then press 9. Settings & Tools, 7. Phone Settings, 8. Phone Security.
- Enter the four-digit lock code and press the Key.
- Press 5. Restore Phone.
- A confirmation message appears in the display, select Yes, and then press the OK Key.
- After reading the message that appears, press the OK Key.
- Enter the four-digit lock code. The phone will turn off and then back on again automatically.