Pantech Breakout Specifications and Features
Pantech Breakout comes with 4.0” TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) featuring Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone with the support of 1 GHz CPU, 1 GB ROM, and 512 MB RAM. It provides 390 MB internal storage and 8 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. This phone supports 4G LTE. On the camera sector, you can find 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability. A secondary VGA camera is also available on the front side.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; VZ Navigator; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Adobe Flash; SNS integration; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions:127 x 64 x 12 mm
Weight: 138 g
Reset Pantech Breakout to Restore Factory Default Settings
To reset your device, do the following procedures:
- Touch Apps > Settings > Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset if you want to erase all data from the phone.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
If you have forgotten your password for Google account, reset it at the Google website.
- Open your web browser on your computer and go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery
- Enter the the email address or username that you use to sign in to your Google account and click Submit.
Speed 1254 kb/sReset Pantech Breakout to Restore Factory Default Settings
- hard reset pantech breakout,how to factory reset pantech breakout,pantech breakout factory reset,