The Motorola Moto X, newly released in mid-2013, is long awaited as it’s the first line in the Google – Motorola collaboration. This 4G LTE handset is built solid using polycarbonate plastic. It has a 4.7 inches AMOLED touchscreen display. To make it more stylish, Motorola offers customizable casing in multiple color.
Motorola Moto X is assembled in the US. This global phone runs on Android Jelly Bean OS. This quality device has inside a well performing 1.7 GHz dual core processor and a choice of 16 or 32 GB built in storage. Too bad, it does not support microSD card use. The Moto X’s interface is comfortable to use, using Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System software, and data transfer is speedy.
The Moto X from Google’s Motorola gets a camera with premium specification. The 10 megapixel Clear Pixel camera is suited to be used in various environment. Interestingly, it can be accessed through a wrist flick. It’s equipped with autofocus, LED flash, panorama, and HDR. The camcorder records 1080p video, while the front facing camera is 2 MP. Features in this smartphone include Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, TV-out, GPS, and Google Now voice command. Battery life is great, thanks to a 2200 mAh cell.
Reset Motorola Moto X to Restore Factory Settings
First try to press and hold the Power button for 7 – 10 seconds, the device will restart and go through the boot-up sequence. If this procedures does not work, try the following steps:
2. Touch Settings
3. Touch Backup & reset
4. Touch Factory Data Reset
5. Touch Reset Phone
- With the phone powered off, press the VOL DOWN KEY for 2-3 seconds then POWER key then release.
- The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS.
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to select Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.
- The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark).
- Press and hold the VOL UP key for 10-15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key. Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.
- The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE).
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to Wipe data / factory reset and the POWER Key to select this option.
- Use the VOL DOWN key again to select YES – delete all user data and press the POWER key to CONFIRM.
- Once the Formatting is complete, press the POWER key to confirm a REBOOT.
- The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence