Motorola DROID Ultra Specifications and Features
Motorola DROID Ultra boasts a super large 5.0” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a high resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (294 ppi pixel density). This is exactly what you need to get a great viewing experience from a mobile phone. Corning Gorilla Glass is applied to the screen to protect it from scratches. The splash resistant feature makes this phone even more adorable. Other features are also included such as Multitouch support, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and Proximity sensor.
Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system is installed in this phone. Its performance is backed by a powerful Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait processor, Adreno 320, and 2 GB of RAM. 4G LTE support is another advantage since you’ll be able to enjoy faster data connection. 16 GB of internal storage is all you can get because there is no memory card slot for storage expansion. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR; microUSB v2.0; and NFC.
A 10 MP camera is attached on the back of the phone. It has some features like autofocus, LED flash, Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability up to 1080p@30fps. There is also a front-facing 2 MP camera that can be used for video calling. Other features available in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; Digital compass; Barometer; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; HTML5; SNS integration; Droid command center; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Picasa; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 137.5 x 71.2 x 7.2 mm (5.41 x 2.80 x 0.28 in)
Weight: 137 g (4.83 oz)
Reset Motorola DROID Ultra to Restore Factory Settings
You can choose one of the following three procedures to reset your Motorola DROID Ultra:
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume up button for 20 seconds, the device will restart and go through the boot-up sequence.
Notes: This procedures will not delete any Data on your phone.
- WARNING! This feature erase everything.
- Touch Settings
- Touch Backup & reset
- Touch Factory Data Reset
- Touch Reset Phone
- With the phone powered off, press the VOL DOWN KEY for 2-3 seconds then POWER key then release.
- The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS.
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to select. Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.
- The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)
- Press and hold the VOL UP key for 10-15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key. Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.
- The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE).
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to Wipe data / factory reset and the POWER Key to select this option.
- Use the VOL DOWN key again to select YES - delete all user data and press the POWER key to CONFIRM.
- Once the Formatting is complete, press the POWER key to confirm a REBOOT.
- The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence
- droid ultra factory reset,factory reset droid ultra,hard reset droid ultra,