LG Spectrum VS920 Specifications and Features
LG Spectrum VS920 features a large 4.5” HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, True HD Graphic Engine, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It runs on Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) with the support of dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon chipset, and 1 GB RAM. It provides 4 internal GB storage and 16GB microSD that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA; Wi-Fi Direct; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB (MHL) v2.0. For the camera, it has 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability with LED video light (1080p@30fps). There is also a secondary 1.3 MP camera.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); Adobe Flash; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; SNS applications; Dolby mobile sound enhancement; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player; MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3/DTS player; True HD movie editor; Document viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 135.4 x 68.8 x 10.4 mm
Weight: 141.5 g
Reset LG Spectrum VS920 to Restore Factory Settings
How to perform a factory reset:
- From the Home screen, touch the Menu Key .
- Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset. NOTE Touch the checkbox to also erase all contents from your microSD card when the phone is reset.
- Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
How to perform a factory reset if you can’t access the phone’s setting menu:
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel."
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key “GAMBAR ICON” to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?”.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.