iPod Touch 5th Generation Specifications and Features
iPod Touch 5th Generation comes with some features that also found in the iPhone 5, such as the 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen with Retina display, Multi-Touch IPS technology and 640 x 1136 pixels resolution; and the iOS 6 software update with Siri. The display is equipped with Three-axis gyro and Accelerometer sensor. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0. This iPod touch is a media player that also has the function of a handheld gaming console. There are a lot of games available via the App Store. For the storage, the new 5th generation is available only in 32GB and 64GB.
A 5-megapixel iSight camera is attached on this iPod along with some features such as Autofocus, Tap to focus video or still images, Backside illumination, Hybrid IR filter, Five-element lens, LED flash, ƒ/2.4 aperture, Face detection, Panorama, HDR, HD video recording (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio, FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second, Video stabilization, Tap to control exposure for video or stills, and Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
Other features that can be found in this device are: Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating; Apple EarPods, AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p; H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; Maps with Location-based service; Nike+ support built in; and more.
Height: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm)
Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
Depth: 0.24 inch (6.1 mm)
Weight: 3.10 ounces (88 grams)
Reset iPod Touch
To reset your iPod touch: Go to Settings > General > Reset, then choose an option:
- Erase all content and settings: Your information, and settings are removed. iPod touch cannot be used until it’s set up again.
- Reset all settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
- Reset network settings: When you reset network settings, your list of previously used networks and VPN settings not installed by a configuration profile are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” settings remain turned on. To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profile, then select the profile and tap Remove. This also removes other settings or accounts provided by the profile.
- Reset the keyboard dictionary: You add words to the keyboard dictionary by rejecting words iPod touch suggests as you type. Resetting the keyboard dictionary erases all words you’ve added.
- Reset the Home screen layout: Returns the built-in apps to their original layout on the Home screen.
- Reset location & privacy: Resets the location services and privacy settings to their factory defaults.
- how to reset ipod touch 5th generation,reset ipod touch 5th generation,how to reset an ipod touch 5th generation,