HTC Sensation XE Specifications and Features
HTC Sensation XE has a large 4.3” display featuring S-LCD capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution), HTC Sense UI, Multitouch, Touch-sensitive controls, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone is installed with Android OS v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon Chipset, and 768 MB RAM. For the storage, it provides 4 GB internal storage (1 GB user available) and microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB (MHL) v2.0. The phone also boasts 8 MP camera which features autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch-focus, image stabilization, face detection, instant capture, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps) with stereo sound recording.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; compass; Adobe Flash; Beats Audio; Beats headset; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm
Weight: 151 g
Reset HTC Sensation XE to Restore Default Factory Settings
You can reset your HTC Sensation XE to the default factory settings. There are two different ways to do so, via phone buttons and via menu settings.
Reset HTC Sensation XE via Menu Settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t turn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio.
Reset HTC Sensation XE via Phone Buttons
- First, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
- cara reset htc sensation xe,htc sensation xe format,hard reset htc sensation xe,