HTC Salsa Specifications and Features
HTC Salsa is a full touchscreen smartphone with few key buttons for Menu, Home, Search and instant access to the Facebook. Its 3.4" capacitive touchscreen has 320 x 480 pixels resolution and features Gorilla Glass display; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; HTC Sense UI; and Multi-touch input method. It uses Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) and powered by 800 MHz processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 7227 chipset with 512 MB ROM / 512 MB RAM. It also supports microSD card up to 32GB. For the connectivity features you can find Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, and microUSB v2.0. HTC Salsa works under GSM Technolgy (both 3G and 2G).
This phone is equipped with dual camera, 5 MP main camera on the rear panel and 0.3 MP front facing camera for video calling. The camera features Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, Face detection and Video Recording capability. Other features available are: GPS with A-GPS support; SNS integration; Digital compass; Google Search; Google Maps, Gmail; YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration; Document viewer; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.264 player; Stereo FM Radio with RDS; Predictive text input and more.
Dimensions: 109.1 x 58.9 x 12.3 mm
Weight: 120 g
Reset HTC Salsa to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Salsa?
HTC Salsa Hard Reset Guide
Resetting HTC Salsa
Please follow below instructions to reset your HTC salsa to the default settings:
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Other way to reset you HTC Salsa by using the buttons on HTC Salsa.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.