HTC Raider 4G Specifications and Features
HTC Raider 4G has a large 4.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution and some supporting features such as: Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Multi-touch input method: Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; HTC Sense UI; Touch-sensitive controls; and Three-axis gyro sensor. It uses Android OS v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. 1 GB of RAM also installed to support the performance. To store your data and files, it offers 16GB internal storage and microSD card support up to 32GB. And for the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB (MHL) v2.0.
You can find 8 MP camera attached on this phone featuring Autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging and HD video recording capability. 1.3 MP front facing camera also available for video calling. Other features included in this device are: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS / SIRIUS Satellite Radio; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player; Organizer; Document viewer; Google services (such as: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Adobe flash support; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 128 x 67 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 177 g
Reset HTC Raider 4G to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Raider 4G?
HTC Raider 4G Hard Reset Guide
You can reset your HTC raider 4G in two different ways, via settings menu and via hardware buttons.
1. Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
2. Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
WARNING!!! Storage contents will be erased when you do a factory reset. Make sure
to back up your data before starting a factory reset. Some apps allow you to back up to your storage card, such as People. You cannot remove some accounts, such as the first Google account you signed into, except by deleting all personal information from HTC Raider with a hard reset.
- how to reset htc raider,htc raider hard reset,hard reset htc raider,