HTC One XL Specs and Features
HTC One XL was first announced to the market on February, 2012. It then released on May, 2012. The smartphone comes with 4.7 inches (approx. 312 ppi pixel density), 720 x 1280 pixels, 16M colors Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen display. Powered by a Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU combined with Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset and Adreno 225 GPU, this device was built for built for speed or comfort. Featuring Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1, HTC One XL is easy to use and ready to best 100 Android applications (and more)
Reset HTC One XL to Restore Factory Default Setting
Note that factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up
any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
You can reset your device by performing the following steps:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release
the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER