HTC Magic Specifications and Features
HTC Magic has 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 320 x 480 pixels resolution and Accelerometer. It also equipped with Trackball for navigation. The phone uses Android OS v1.6 (Donut) and armored with 528 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 130 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7200A Chipset, 288 MB RAM, and 512 MB ROM. It has microSD card slot, but unfortunately we don’t have information about the storage capacity. For the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, headset support only; and miniUSB.
Other features included are: 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, Digital Zoom, Image Editor, and video recording capability; Voice memo; MP3 player; MP4/3gp player; Google apps (Google Talk, Google Mail, Google Maps, Google Latitude, YouTube); Digital Compass; G-Sensor; Alarm Clock; Calendar; and more.
Dimensions: 113 x 55 x 13.7 mm
Weight: 118.5 g
Reset HTC Magic to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your HTC Magic to restore the default factory settings. To do so do the following instructions:
- Press HOME > MENU, then touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, then touch SD card & phone storage.
- Navigate to the Internal phone storage section, then touch Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, touch Reset phone and then touch Erase everything.
Or you can reset reset the phone using phone buttons:
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the HOME and BACK buttons.
- Briefly press the END CALL/POWER button while continuing to press the HOME and BACK buttons.
- When you see the screen with the 3 Android images, release the HOME and BACK buttons, and then press the TRACKBALL.