HTC Desire Specifications and Features
HTC Desire comes with 3.7” AMOLED or SLCD capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) featuring Corning Gorilla Glass protection, HTC Sense UI, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor.The phone is installed with Android OS v2.1 /Éclair (upgradable to v2.2) and powered by 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon Chipset, 576 MB RAM and512 MB ROM. It includes 4GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot (Android 2.2); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Face Detection, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other features available in this device: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; HTC Footprint; Adobe Flash; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player; Facebook, Flickr, Twitter applications; Photos Editor; Voice memo; and more.
Dimensions: 119 x 60 x 11.9 mm
Weight: 135 g
Reset HTC Desire to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your HTC Desire to restore the default factory settings. There are two different ways you can do it, via menu settings (software based) and via phone buttons (hardware based).
Reset HTC Desire via Menu Settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
Reset HTC Desire via Phone Buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
- When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.
- how to reset htc desire to factory default,reset htc desire to factory settings,HTC Desire Reset Factory Settings,