Casio G’zOne Ravine 2 Specifications and Features
Casio G’zOne Ravine 2 is a special phone with extreme durability. It is MIL-STD-810F certified – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant; and IP67 certified – dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins). It has dual display: 2.2” main display with (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and 1.38” secondary display (128 x 128 pixels resolution). 512 MB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32 GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other features also available, such as: Flashlight; GPS with A-GPS support; Compass; Thermometer; SNS integration; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 109.9 x 50.5 x 21.1 mm
Weight: 138 g
Reset Casio G’zOne Ravine 2 to Restore Factory Settings
To reset your Casio G’zOne Ravine 2, do the following steps:
- Press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools and press the Center Select Key [OK]. Select Phone Settings, press the Center Select Key [OK], select Security then press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Enter the four-digit lock code and press the Center Select Key [OK]. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your mobile telephone number.
- Select Restore Phone and press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Select Yes and press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Follow the on-screen prompt and press the Center Select Key [OK]. The phone will turn off and then back on again automatically.