Casio G’zOne Brigade Specifications and Features
Casio G’zOne Brigade is a rugged clamshell phone with unique design. It has 1.2 inches monochrome external display (128 x 96 pixels resolution) along with the standard white-backlit numeric keypad. But when you open it, you’ll find 2.9 inches main display (400 x 240 pixels resolution) along with a 4-row QWERTY keyboard on the bottom. The phone provides 256 MB internal storage and microSD card support up to 16 GB. The connectivity features consist of Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording.
The phone also includes other features such as: MIL-STD-810F certified – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant; IP67 certified – dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins); GPS with A-GPS support: Accelerometer; Flashlight; Compass; Thermometer; SNS integration; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 112.8 x 56.2 x 24.6 mm
Weight: 170 g
Reset Casio G’zOne Brigade to Restore Default Factory Settings
This procedures will delete all User Data and restore all settings to their initial defaults. To reset your Casio G’zOne Brigade, please follow below instructions:
- From idle mode with the flip open, press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools, then press the Center Select Key [OK]. Press Phone Settings, Security.
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Press Restore Phone.
- After reading the warning message that appears, select Yes and press the Center Select Key [OK].
- After reading the message that appears, press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK]. The handset will turn off and then back on again automatically.