BlackBerry Torch 9800 Specifications and Features
BlackBerry Torch 9800 comes with a Slide Out QWERTY Keyboard form factor. The display features 3.2” multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 360 x 480 pixels resolution, Accelerometer sensor for screen auto-rotate, and Proximity sensor. Optical trackpad is available for navigation. The phone runs on BlackBerry OS 6.0 with the support of 624 MHz CPU and 512 MB RAM/ 512 MB ROM. 4 GB internal storage is available along with 4GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. For the connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, continuous auto-focus, image stabilization, and video recording capability.
Other features included are: GPS with A-GPS support; Social feeds; BlackBerry maps; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Media player MP3/WMA/eAAC+/FlAC/OGG player; Video player DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; DivX and XviD support; and more. This phone works under GSM technology and support 3G.
Dimensions: 111 x 62 x 14.6 mm
Weight: 161 g
Reset BlackBerry Torch 9800 to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset BlackBerry Torch 9800?
Hard Reset BlackBerry Torch 9800
To reset your smartphone you just need to remove and reinsert the battery. But if you want to restore the default factory settings, you can follow below instructions. Caution before you proceed the restoring procedures please consider backing up these items so that you have a copy on your computer.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Security Wipe.
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc check box.
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications check box.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card check box.