BlackBerry Pearl 9100 Specifications and Features Overview
BlackBerry Pearl 9100 is armored with BlackBerry OS and 624 MHz CPU. The 2.25” display (360 x 400 pixels resolution) is accompanied by QWERTY keyboard and Touch-sensitive optical trackpad. It has 256MB internal memory and includes 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features include: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 3.15 MP camera with Auto Focus, LED flash, 2.x Digital Zoom and video recording capability.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; BlackBerry maps; Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; Organizer; Dedicated music keys; Voice memo/dial; and more.
Dimensions: 108 x 50 x 13.3 mm
Weight: 93.6 g
Reset BlackBerry Pearl 9100 to Restore Default Factory Settings
To reset your BlackBerry Pearl 9100, simply remove and reinsert the battery. Or if you want to delete all installed applications and data so as to the default factory settings, do the following procedures:
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security Options.
- Click Security Wipe.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc check
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications check box.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card check box.