Blackberry Curve 9380 Specifications and Features
Blackberry Curve 9380 has Touch Bar form factor with 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen (360 x 480 pixels resolution) and an optical trackpad. There is no physical QWERTY keyboard in this phone. It uses BlackBerry OS 7.0 that works along with 806 MHz CPU and 512 MB RAM. It provides 512 MB internal storage and microSD card support that can be expanded up to 32GB. The included connectivity features are: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. And for the camera, it has 5 MP camera with LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability.
Other features included in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; Proximity sensor; SNS applications; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC- player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 109 x 60 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 98 g
Reset Blackberry Curve 9380 to Restore Factory Settings
Hard Reset BlackBerry Curve 9380
How to Restore BlackBerry Curve 9380 Original Values
First thing first you can reset your Curve 9380 by simply removing and reinserting the battery. But if you want to restore the factory default settings which means deleting all data including images, ringtones, music file, contacts, messages and downloaded content stored in the internal memory of your BlackBerry Curve 9380, you can try the following instructions:
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Security Wipe.
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc checkbox.
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications checkbox.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card checkbox.
- Type blackberry.
- Click Wipe Data.
Good Luck, Violet :)