BlackBerry Curve 9360 Specifications and Features Overview
Just like the older version, BlackBerry Curve 9360 uses Qwerty Bar design with 2.44” Transmissive TFT LCD display (480 x 360 pixels resolution) and a touch-sensitive optical trackpad. BlackBerry OS 7 is installed in this device along with 800MHz CPU and 512 MB RAM. It provides 512 MB internal storage and microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMA (carrier-dependent); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. And for the camera, it has 5 MP camera with LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability.
You can also find other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 109 x 60 x 11 mm
Weight: 99 g
Reset BlackBerry Curve 9360 to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Hard Reset BlackBerry Curve 9360 ?
Restore BlackBerry Curve 9360 Original Values
To reset your smartphone you just need to remove and reinsert the battery. But if you want to restore the factory default settings of your BlackBerry Curve 9360 you can try the following instructions:
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Security Wipe.
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc checkbox.
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications checkbox.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card checkbox.
WARNING!!! Security wipe restores the original factory settings and will erase all data including images, ringtones, music file, contacts, messages and downloaded content stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or microSD memory card (if available) unless specifically enabled. You cannot stop the security wipe process after you start it. If you interrupt the process (by removing the battery), the process will continue after the phone restarts.
- how to format blackberry curve 9360,hard reset blackberry curve 9360,factory reset blackberry curve 9360,