Blackberry Bold 9790 Specifications and Features
BlackBerry Bold 9790 is equipped with 2.45” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 360 pixels resolution, QWERTY keyboard, and Optical trackpad. It runs on BlackBerry OS 7 with the support of Marvel Tavor MG1 1 GHz processor and 768MB of RAM. 8 GB internal storage is available along with the microSD card support up to 32GB. For the connectivity, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n UMA support; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0.
A 5 MP camera is attached on the phone along with some features such as 2X digital zoom, LED Flash, Continuous auto focus, Face detection, Image stabilization, Scene modes, Geo-tagging and VGA video recording (640×480). Other features included in this phone are: Near Field Communication (NFC) support; GPS with A-GPS support; SNS applications; Document viewer; MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; Social networking apps; and more.
Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 11.4 mm
Weight: 107 g
Reset Blackberry Bold 9790
How to Reset Blackberry Bold 9790?
Blackberry Bold 9790 Reset Guide
To reset your smartphone you just need to remove and reinsert the battery.
Reset a Call Timer
A call timer provides the estimated duration of calls. For more information about the exact duration of a call, contact your wireless service provider.
- From the Home screen, press the key.
- Press the key > Status > Last Call or Total Calls > Clear Timer.
- Press the key > Save.
Reset a blocked message counter
If you block messages, the blocked message counter tracks how many messages your BlackBerry® smartphone has blocked. You can set the blocked message counter back to zero.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Firewall.
- Highlight a message type.
- Press the > Reset Count or Reset All Counts.
Reload BlackBerry Device Software
Below links provides detailed instruction on how to reload your BlackBerry Device Software:
- How to Reload/Install BlackBerry Operating System 
- How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software for Windows 
- How to update or reinstall BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0