Acer Aspire V5 Specifications and Features
Acer Aspire V5 – 571G seems to be the right choice for both work and play. It has 15.6-inch display with the resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The keyboard delivers firm, springy feedback and comfortable to get used to. The touchpad is responsive to Multitouch gestures such as pinch-to-zoom, two-finger scroll and rotation. The notebook is armored with 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-2467M processor, 4GB of RAM, and 500GB HDD. If you like playing games, the addition of Nvidia GeForce GT 620M with 1GB dedicated video memory may please you. The GT 620M is paired with the Intel HD 3000 graphics in switchable mode.
The V5 – 571G is also equipped with 1.3 Megapixel Webcam; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth; 2-in-1-Card reader; a pair of USB 2.0 ports; a tray-loading DVD player; Kensington lock; a USB 3.0 port; HDMI port; VGA port; Gigabit Ethernet port; jacks for headphones and a microphone; and the AC adapter port. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is preloaded along with other features such as: Quick start guide; warranty papers; Acer Crystal Eye Webcam; and Testsoftware (CyberLink MediaEspresso, McAfee Internet Security).
Height x width x depth (in mm): 23 x 382 x 253
Weight: 2.3 kg
Reset and Recover Acer Aspire V5 to Restore Factory Settings
WARNING!!! This procedure will erase all files on your hard drive.
There are two different ways you can reset and recover your Acer Aspire V5 to restore the factory original settings. If you can still run Windows, see "Recovering from within Windows" but if you cannot run Windows and your original hard drive is still working then you need to “recover your notebook from the hard drive during startup”
Recovering from within Windows
- Click Start > All Programs > Acer, then click Acer eRecovery Management.
- Click the Restore tab, then Restore Operating System to Factory Defaults to open the Confirm Restoration dialog box.
- Click Yes, then Start. A dialog box will display information about the hard drive that the operating system will be recovered to.
- Click OK. The recovery process begins by restarting your computer, then continues by copying files to your hard drive. This process may take a while, the Acer eRecovery Management screen displays the progress. When the recovery has finished, a dialog box prompts you to restart your computer.
Click OK to restart your computer. Follow the onscreen prompts for first-time system setup.
Recovering from the hard drive during startup
- Turn on your computer, then press <Alt> + <F10> during startup to open Acer
- Click Restore Operating System to Factory Defaults.
- Click Next. Your hard drive’s original, factory-loaded contents will be recovered. This process will take several minutes.
Good luck and have a nice day .. :)
Speed 1254 kb/sReset and Recover Acer Aspire V5 to Restore Factory Settings
- acer aspire v5 recovery,acer aspire v5 factory reset,acer v5 recovery,