Reset All Apple iPad mini Settings
Apple iPad mini Specifications and Features
There are two versions of Apple iPad mini: Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + Cellular. It comes with 7.9” LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (768 x 1024 pixels resolution), featuring Scratch resistant glass, Oleophobic coating, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Gyro sensor. iOS 6 is installed in this tablet and works along with Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, and 512 MB RAM.
The tablet has 16/32/64 GB built-in memory (optional) but does not support media card for storage expansion. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, EDR; and USB v2.0. On the camera sector, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps, video stabilization). There is also 1.2 MP camera with 720p@30fps, face detection, and FaceTime over Wi-Fi.
Other included features: Compass; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Safari; Siri natural language commands and dictation; iCloud cloud service; Twitter and Facebook integration; Maps; Audio/video player/editor; Image viewer/editor; Voice memo; TV-out; Document viewer; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 200 x 134.7 x 7.2 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.28 in)
Weight: 308 g (10.86 oz)
Reset Apple iPad mini
To reset your Apple iPad mini, go to Settings > General > Reset, then choose an option:
- Reset all settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
- Erase all content and settings: Your information, and settings are removed. iPad cannot be used until it’s set up again.
- Reset network settings: When you reset network settings, your list of previously used networks and VPN settings not installed by a configuration profile are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” settings remain turned on. To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profile, then select the profile and tap Remove. This also removes other settings or accounts provided by the profile.
- Reset the keyboard dictionary: You add words to the keyboard dictionary by rejecting words iPad suggests as you type. Resetting the keyboard dictionary erases all words you’ve added.
- Reset the Home screen layout: Returns the built-in apps to their original layout on the Home screen.
- Reset location & privacy: Resets the location services and privacy settings to their factory defaults.