Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609 Specifications and Features Overview
Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609 is 2G, 3G and 4G network enabled tablet with a range of GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and CDMA range of 800/1900. The display features 8.2” HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 1280 pixels resolution and equipped with Multitouch, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Accelerometer sensor, and Gyro sensor. This tablet uses Android OS v3.2 (Honeycomb) and armored with dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. It offers 16/32 GB internal storage (optional) without memory card support.
It has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). There is also a secondary 1.3 MP camera. Other features included in this device are: Splash resistant; GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash, HDMI port; 2.1 virtual surround sound; MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player; MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 139 x 216 x 9 mm
Weight: 390 g
Reboot and Reset Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609 to Restore Factory Settings
How to Reset Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609?
Hard Reset Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609
You do a factory data reset to restore your Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 MZ609 factory default settings by following below instructions:
- Turn off your tablet (if necessary, force a reboot**).
- Press and hold both volume keys while you press Power/Sleep . Your tablet should show the Boot Mode menu.
- Press the volume down key to scroll to Recovery mode, then press the volume up key to activate it.
- When you see the Android logo, press both volume keys at the same time. Your tablet should show the Recovery screen.
- Press the volume down key to scroll to the factory reset option, then press Power/Sleep to activate it.
- Press the volume down key to scroll to the Yes confirmation, then press Power/Sleep to activate it.