LG Thrive P506 Specifications and Features Overview
LG Thrive P506 comes with 3.2” touchscreen display (320 x 480 pixels resolution) featuring Tempered Glass Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch, Pinch to zoom, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It runs on Android OS,v2.2 (Froyo) with the support of 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset. For the storage, it provides 160 MB internal memory and 2 GB microSD that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0.
You can also find other features, such as: 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability; GPS with A-GPS support; FM radio; Social networking integration; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Google Applications (such as: Google Maps, Google Latitude, Google Place, Android Market, Google Mail / GMail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Maps Navigator, Google Talk, Google Calendar, and other); Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 114 x 59 x 13 mm
Weight: 91 g
Reboot and Hard Reset LG Thrive P506 to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can perform reboot (safe mode) and/or hard reset (factory reset) to recover your LG Thrive P506 when malfunctioning.
Reboot (safe mode) LG Thrive P506
- Turn off your phone and reboot. When the LG Logo is displayed on the screen, press and hold the Menu Key. Your main screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Choose the application you wish to uninstall and touch Uninstall and OK to confirm.
- After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
If using Safe Mode does not restore your phone to the original condition, use a Hard Reset to initialize your phone.
Hard reset (factory reset) LG Thrive P506
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 10 seconds: Power/Lock Key + Home Key + Up Volume Key.
- When the power turns on, release the keys.
WARNING!!! If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
Good luck, Violet :)