HTC Amaze 4G Overview
HTC Amaze 4G is the new phone that uses the Android v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) operating system and could reach speeds of 42 Mbps through its4G connectivity. However, by the time your surfing speed is limited to a maximum of 20 Mbps and that is the cap that has the T-Mobile USA.
From the technical point of view Amaze HTC 4G is mainly an ideal phone to take pictures because it includes a variety of specifications and applications that present a great improvement in this aspect. The sensor is built brings 8 megapixels giving you the ability to record 1080p videos with the help of his noble heart at 1.5 Ghz Scorpion dual-core processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 chipset and 1 GB of RAM memory module. Furthermore, this type sensor is backlit and comes with a dual LED flash and an aid for taking photographs, among which are the absence of delay time of the shooting.
Other features that you can also find in this device are: GPS with A-GPS support; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; NFC support; Digital compass; Stereo FM radio with RDS; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 130 x 65.6 x 11.8 mm
Weight: 172.9 g
Master Reset HTC Amaze 4G to Restore Factory Default Settings
How to Reset HTC Amaze 4G?
HTC Amaze 4G Factory Data Reset
There are 2 different ways to reset your HTC Amaze 4G to its factory default settings. The two reset procedures are as follow:
1. Factory Reset via Settings Menu
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
2. Factory Reset via Hardware Buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then briefly press the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Down to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the Power button.