LG Attune UN270 Specifications and Features
LG Attune UN270 is not a smartphone. It is a Side-Slider phone with 2.8" Touch Screen (240 x 400 pixels resolution) and a slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard. It provides 90MB internal memory along with MicroSD support up to 16GB. Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) and Micro USB Charging Port also available. You can also find 1.3 Megapixel Camera with video recording capability; music player that supports MP3, WMA, AAC, and AAC+ formats; One-Touch Speakerphone; Customizable Home Screens; and more. The phone works under CDMA Technology.
Dimensions: 4.05" (H) x 2.08" (W) x 0.65" (D)
Weight: 4.37 oz.
Master and Hard Reset LG Attune UN270 to Restore Factory Settings
How to Reset LG Attune UN270?
LG Attune UN270 Reset Guide
You can reset and restore the factory default settings of your LG Attune UN270 mobile phone by following below instructions:
- Touch Settings
- Touch Phone Settings and Security.
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code.
- Touch Master Reset.
- Touch OK
- A message will pop up that says "All settings will revert to factory default."
- Touch Revert or Cancel.
- If you touch Revert, enter the four-digit Lock Code. The phone returns to the configuration default.
Good luck :)
- lg-un270 reset,lg attune hard reset,how to reset lg-un270,