LG Venice LG730 Specifications and Features
LG Venice LG730 sports a large 4.3” TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The display is equipped with Corning gorilla glass protection, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. This smartphone uses Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Optimus 3.0 UI. For the machine, it is armored with 1 GHz processor, Adreno 225 GPU, and 768 RAM. To store your data and files, it includes 4 GB built-in memory and 2 GB microSD card which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hot spot; Bluetooth 3.0; and microUSB 2.0. A 5 MP camera is embedded in this phone along with some features such as: LED Flash, Geo-tagging, 4 x zoom, Autofocus, Touch focus, Full focus, and Video recording capability.
Other features that you can find in this phone are: Compass; 50GB Box Cloud Storage; Expressive Quickmemo to Capture, Create Share Drawings and Notes; GPS with A-GPS support; Android browser; FM Radio with RDS; HTML5; Adobe flash; Document viewer; Adobe reader; Recorder; Calculator; Calendar; Analog clock; Alarm; Organizer; Google Talk; Facebook; Youtube; Gmail; Instant Messaging; and more.
Dimensions: 4.92" (H) x 2.64" (W) x 0.34" (D)
Weight: 4.41 oz
LG Venice LG730 Hard Reset Procedures
You need to perform a hard reset procedures on your LG Venice LG730 if you want to restore the factory original settings and delete all information/data/files as well as customized settings of your phone. This cannot be reversed. Remember to back up any important data before performing a hard reset. To hard reset LG Venice LG730:
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power/Lock Key. (see below figure for the detail key/button)
- Release all of the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings? Press the Power key to confirm and any other key to cancel." The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?".
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key. Leave your phone for at least a minute while the hard reset is carried out. Your phone will reboot automatically.
Simply go to Settings Menu > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset. If you reset the phone in this way, you are prompted to reenter the same information as when you first started your phone.
- hard reset lg e405,hard reset lg venice,lg l7 hard reset,