LG Revolution VS910 Specifications and Features
LG Revolution sports a 4.3” TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, Multitouch support, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. This phone runs on Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) which can be upgraded to v2.3 (Gingerbread). For the hardware, it uses 1 GHz Scorpion processor and Adreno 205 GPU.
LG Revolution VS910 offers you a lot of space to store your files. There is 16 GB built-in storage and 16 GB microSD card is also included. You can still expand the memory card up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. A 5 MP camera sits on the back of the phone. It features autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability. You can also find a secondary 1.3 MP camera on the front panel which can be used for video calling.
Other features that you can find in this device are: GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Adobe Flash; Internet browser; SNS integration; HDMI port; Google Search, Maps, Gmail; YouTube, Google Talk; MP4/H.264/H.263/DivX player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Dolby Mobile sound enhancement; Document viewer; Image editor; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 128 x 67 x 13.2 mm (5.04 x 2.64 x 0.52 in)
Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)
LG Revolution VS910 Factory Reset Procedures
Caution: If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset. Reset your LG Revolution VS910 as follows:
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase
User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to confirm and any other key to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?".
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Speed 1254 kb/sLG Revolution VS910 Factory Reset Procedures
Speed 8987 kb/s[Verified] LG Revolution VS910 Factory Reset Procedures
Speed 2547 kb/sLG Revolution VS910 Factory Reset Procedures Direct Download
- hard reset lg revolution vs910,factory reset lg vs910,hard reset lg vs910,