LG G Pad 7.0 Specifications Review
LG G Pad 7.0 boasts a vivid 7” HD+ IPS screen with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels (216 ppi pixel density). It’s a key to enjoy a great visual experience. Photos and graphics look amazing. They’re sharp and have good details. The colors are also fascinating. It gives you more pleasure in watching HD videos. Zero Gap technology plays important role to display clear visuals. The tablet is not too large so you can still hold it comfotably with one hand. It has contoured edges that ensure better grip. The touchscreen is quite responsive and it supports multitouch and Accelerometer.
Under the hood, a powerful quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor works together with Adreno 305 GPU, and 1 GB of RAM. Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) runs smoothly in this tablet. Apps can be launched quickly and there’s no serious lag when switching between menus. It even has Dual Window multitasking capability that allows you to work with two compatible apps at once by dividing the 7" screen into two separate vertical windows. The G Pad provides 8 GB of internal memory to accommodate your files. If you need more space you can add external memory card by up to 64 GB. There are some connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA; microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go; Bluetooth; and Infrared port.
Other features that you can find in this tablet are: 3.15 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front-facing camera, QPair for seamless Android smartphone interconnectivity, QuickRemote to turn the tablet into a universal remote so you can control your home entertainment systems on one screen, Compass, Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging, HTML5, GPS, SNS integration, MP4/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player, Photo/video viewer/editor, Organizer, Voice memo, Predictive text input, and more.
Dimensions: 189.3 x 113.8 x 10.1 mm (7.45 x 4.48 x 0.40 in)
Weight: 293 g (10.34 oz)
LG G Pad 7.0 Hard Reset Procedures
You can hard reset your LG G Pad 7.0 to restore the original factory settings. Please be warn if you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset. LG G Pad 7.0, do the following procedures:
- Turn the tablet off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key on the right side of the tablet.
- Release only the Power/Lock Key when the LG logo is displayed and keep pressing the Volume Down Key .
- Immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Up Key at the same time while maintaining the Volume Down Key pressed.
- Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Your device will perform a hard reset.
Goodluck and have a nice day! :)