HTC Merge Specifications and Features
The HTC Merge smartphone combines a sliding full QWERTY keyboard with the power of Android Froyo (version 2.2). A large 3.8-inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen and a 5 megapixel camera to create a complete mobile experience for those seeking a real smartphone complete. HTC Merge is the world’s first phone based on Android HTC CDMA. This Android Froyo (version 2.2) smartphone is armored with 800 MHz processor and 512 MB RAM. On the storage sector, it has 2 GB internal storage along with microSD card support up to 32GB. For the connectivity, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also attached with 5 MP camera which features autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability.
You can also find other features in this phone such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Social networking; MP3/WAV/AAC+ player; MP4/H.264/DivX/XviD player; Voice memo/dial; Adobe Flash player 10.1; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 120.7 x 61.9 x 13.8 mm
HTC Merge Factory Data Reset to Restore Factory Settings
How to Reset HTC Merge?
HTC Merga Master/Hard Reset Guide
You can reset HTC Merge to restore the factory default settings. There are two different ways you can perform the factory data reset, via settings and phone buttons. Below instructions explain the two:
Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using the phone buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
WARNING!!! Factory Data Reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.