HTC Flyer is a tablet with a 7 inch screen, which puts it in the category of "half-iPad" in which there is already the Galaxy Tab and BlackBerry PlayBook. Side characteristics, it is entitled to a Super LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen with multi-pinching to zoom out like the iPad and other tablets last generation. The screen resolution is 1024×600.
HTC Flyer is powered by the Android OS 2.3.3 Gingerbread completed by the graphic overlay HTC Sense. In the engine found a single processor Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 heart clocked at 1.5 GHz and 1GB of RAM. The HTC Flyer offers two photo and video sensors: a 1.3 megapixel front for video and the other 5-megapixel on the back of the camera, without flash. The sensor of the camera shots HTC Flyer is of average quality in clear weather and very poor in low light.
HTC Flyer Factory Reset Guide
How to Reset HTC Flyer ?
HTC Flyer Reset Guide to Restore Factory Default Settings
There are 2 ways to do factory data reset on HTC Flyer, via settings, and using tablet buttons.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset tablet, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using the tablet buttons
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
WARNING! Performing HTC Flyer Factory Reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will also remove any apps you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.