HP Slate 500 Tablet Specifications and Features
HP Slate 500 comes with an attractive design though it seems thicker than other tablets. It has rubberized back for better grip and some optional accessories such as HP Slate Dock, HP Slate Digital Pen, and HP Slate Folio might be included on select configurations. The tablet uses Genuine Windows 7 Professional and armored with Atom Z540 1.86 GHz CPU, 64 GB SSD, and 2 GB of DDR2 RAM. The display features 8.9” Capacitive multi-touch screen with pen digitizer and has 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. For the connectivity, it supports Integrated 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN; Bluetooth 3.0 + HS; and USB port. The dock (that has a folding leg) also provides two additional USB ports, a headphone / microphone jack, a power connector, and HDMI output.
Other features included in this tablet are: two integrated webcams (VGA inward facing; 3 MP outward facing); Fingerprint resistant coating; Anti-glare; and Accelerometer.
Width 9.2 in
Depth 0.6 in
Height 5.9 in
Weight 1.5 lbs
HP Slate 500 Tablet – Restoring Factory Settings in BIOS Setup
How to Reset HP Slate 500 Tablet?
HP Slate 500 Tablet Reset to Factory Data
Format HP Slate 500 Tablet to Restore Factory Settings
The following procedure explains how to restore the BIOS Setup factory settings. If BIOS Setup is not already running, begin at step 1. If BIOS Setup is already running, begin at step 3. *NOTE: An external keyboard may be connected to the USB port to perform these steps.
- Open the Startup Menu by turning on or restarting the Slate, and then, while the hyphen is displayed in the upper-left corner of the screen, repeatedly pressing the Volume down button (-) on the Slate or f10 on an external keyboard.
- Press the Volume down button (-) on the Slate, or use the arrow keys on an external keyboard, to advance to BIOS Setup, and then select it by pressing the Home button on the Slate or enter on an external keyboard.
- Press the Home button and the Volume up button (+) on the Slate simultaneously or the arrow keys on an external keyboard to select Exit > Load Setup Defaults. Then press the Home button on the Slate or the enter key on an external keyboard.
- When the Setup Confirmation is displayed, press the Home button on the Slate or the enter key on an external keyboard.
- To save your changes and exit BIOS Setup, press the Ctrl+alt+del (Security) button on the top edge of the Slate, or use the arrow keys on an external keyboard, to select Exit > Exit Saving Changes. Then press the Home button on the Slate or the enter key on an external keyboard.
The BIOS Setup factory settings go into effect when the Slate restarts.
- hp slate 500 factory restore,hp slate 500 factory reset,hard reset hp slate 500,