Samsung Seek M350 Specifications and Features
Samsung Seek M350 is a slider phone that combines a 2.6” TFT touchscreen (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and slide-side QWERTY keyboard. It is armored with 128 MB RAM and 256 MB ROM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features include Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. It also has 1.3 MP camera that can be used to record video.
Other included features: Email; Instant Messaging; Games; MP4/H.263 player; MP3/AAC+ player; Organizer; Facebook, Twitter apps; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 105 x 53 x 15 mm
Weight: 109 g
How to Reset Samsung Seek M350?
To reset your device:
- Reset Phone. This option restores all of the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings and deletes all content stored on the phone.
- Reset Settings. This option restores all of the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings. Onboard data such as Contacts, History, Scheduler, and Messaging are not affected.
- Read the disclaimer, write down the lock code, and touch Proceed.
- Enter the lock code provided on the disclaimer by using the onscreen keypad.
- Touch Done to restore your phone to its factory default state.
If you can’t recall your lock code, try using the last four digits of your wireless phone number. If this doesn’t work, call Sprint Customer Service at 1-888-211-4727.
- how to hard reset samsung seek m350,sph m350 hard reset,how to reset a samsung seek when locked,