HTC Inspire 4G Specifications and Features
HTC Inspire 4G is an Android (v.2.2 / Froyo) smartphone featuring a large 4.3” S-LCD capacitive touchscreen at 480 x 800 pixels resolution. As a full touchsreen phone, the display is equipped with Gorilla Glass protection; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; Proximity sensor for auto turn-off; HTC Sense UI; and Multi-touch input method. To support the performance it uses 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon along with 768 MB RAM. While on the storage sector, it provides 4 GB of internal storage and supports microSD card up to 32GB (with 8GB included in the package). The phone works under quadband GSM and also supports 4G Data Networks Technology.
8 MP camera attached on the rear body along with Autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection and HD Video Recording capability. For the connectivity it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR and microUSB v2.0. Other features that you can find in this phone are: GPS with A-GPS support; Digital compass; dedicated search key; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Facebook & Twitter applications; MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player; DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9/player; Adobe Flash 10.1; Voice memo; Predictive text input; Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Picasa integration and more.
Dimensions: 122.9 x 68.1 x 11.7 mm
Weight: 163.9 g
How to Reset HTC Inspire 4G ?
HTC Inspire 4G Reset Procedures.
HTC Inspire 4G Factory Data Reset.
You can perform factory data reset on your HTC Inspire 4G to restore factory default settings. There are 2 different ways to perform the factory reset, thru phone settings and thru phone buttons.
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
- From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Good luck… :)
Speed 1254 kb/sHow to Reset HTC Inspire 4G ?
Speed 8987 kb/s[Verified] How to Reset HTC Inspire 4G ?
Speed 2547 kb/sHow to Reset HTC Inspire 4G ? Direct Download
- htc inspire 4g is format in mobile on,how to restore factory settings on htc inspire,how to wipe clean htc inspire,