HTC Explorer Specs and Features Overview
HTC Explorer is a low-end smartphone based on Android, which comes with Gingerbread version 2.3 of Google’s operating system. Have a 3.2-inch HVGA screen like the HTC Wildfire, but a 600MHz processor, 348MB of RAM and 3.2” TFT capacitive touchscreen at 320 x 480 pixels resolution with HTC Sense UI v3.5; and Touch-sensitive controls. Other features Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. 3.15 MP camera also attached on the phone with Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability.
This smartphone weighs only 108 grams HTC with dimensions of just 103 x 57 x 13 mm give a very friendly pocket, ideal for slipping into a small bag or jeans pocket.
How to Reset HTC Explorer to Restore Factory Default Values
You can restore the HTC Explorer factory default settings by one of the two procedures:
1. Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
2. Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Speed 1254 kb/sHow to Reset HTC Explorer to Restore Factory Default Values
- how to format htc explorer,how to reset htc explorer,htc explorer format,