HTC EVO View 4G Specifications and Features
HTC EVO View 4G is a 7.0” tablet featuring LCD capacitive touchscreen (600 x 1024 pixels resolution) with HTC Sense UI, Handwriting support, rotating icons, Touch-sensitive controls, and Accelerometer. It runs Android OS v2.4 (Gingerbread) with the support of 1.5 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. It provides 32 GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiMAX 802.16 e, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. 5 MP camera is attached on the phone along with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability. It also has a secondary1.3 MP camera on the front side.
Other features available: GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Compass; Adobe Flash; HDMI port; Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player; DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 196 x 112 x 13 mm
Weight: 425 g
How to Reset HTC EVO View 4G?
Reset HTC EVO View 4G to Restore Factory Settings
Resetting the device resets the device back to its initial state — the state before you turned on the device for the first time (factory settings). You can also optionally delete all data on your tablet, including downloaded applications, erase your SD card data, or both.
To reset HTC EVO View 4G, do the following instructions:
- Press > and tap Settings > Storage > Factory data reset > Reset tablet. (If you wish, select the Erase all data and/or Erase SD card check box before resetting your tablet.)
- To reset the device using the device keys:
- With the device turned off, press and hold the volume button down, and then press .
- When the device’s display turns on, release the volume button.
- Use the volume button to select FACTORY RESET, and then press . (All data will be deleted from the device.