HP TouchPad Specifications and Features
HP TouchPad is only equipped with Wi-Fi without any GSM / CDMA support. This tablet has 9.7” display featuring LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen (768 x 1024 pixels resolution) with Multitouch, Accelerometer and Gyro sensor. It uses HP webOS 3.0 for the operating system and armored with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm APQ8060 Snapdragon Chipset, and 1GB RAM. It offers 16/32 GB of internal storage (optional). The connectivity features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0, HS.
Other features that you can find are: Touchstone technology; 1.3MP front facing camera with Digital microphone; Adobe Flash; SNS applications; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; Organizer; Document viewer/editor; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm
Weight: 740 g
How to Reset HP TouchPad?
Note that performing factory reset deletes some or all information from your device (depending on the type of reset you select). After a reset, you must follow the prompts to sign in to your HP webOS Account again before you can use your device. It is recommended to backup our HP webOS Account data before resetting your device. To reset your HP TouchPad, do the following procedures:
- Erase Apps & Data: Erases all application data and settings, as well as any applications you installed from App Catalog.
- Erase USB Drive: Erases all files stored in USB drive storage, such as pictures, videos, and music.
- Full Erase: Erases application data and settings, apps you installed, and USB drive storage files. Use Full Erase if you want a clean erase of your currently installed apps and files but plan to continue using the device.
- Secure Full Erase: Erases application data and settings, apps you installed, and USB drive storage files. Use Secure Full Erase if you plan to give the device away and you do not want your data and files to be recoverable even using a third-party tool. Secure Full Erase performs a complete wipe of the device and takes considerably longer than a regular full erase.
- reset hp touchpad,HP TouchPad Hard Reset,hp touchpad reset,