Garmin Nuvi 3760T Specifications and Features
Garmin Nuvi 3700 Series comes with a sleek and thinner design. In a glance, it looks like an iPhone. This car GPS has a full glass 4.3” diagonal multi-touch display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution; dual-orientation capability; and s screen lock button.
This GPS is equipped with enhanced features. For instance, it is preloaded with full-coverage mapping for all of the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The nüRoute™ technology with trafficTrends™ and myTrends™, which allows you to personalize this navigation device, also included in this series. Other features available are lane assist with junction view, turn-by-turn directions, hands-free calling compatibility using Bluetooth® wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker; enhanced pedestrian navigation; speed limit indicator; photo navigation and subscription-free traffic alerts. In some of Nuvi 3700 Series models, you can find the 3D terrain and 3D buildings features.
There are also features that go beyond navigation such as: ecoRoute™ that helps you calculate a more fuel-efficient route, tracks fuel usage and more; JPEG picture viewer; world travel clock; currency converter; measurement converter; calculator; Garmin Lock™ which is an anti-theft feature; optional plug-in microSD™ cards and more.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.2 x 7.5 x .89 cm
Display size (WxH): 9.4 x 5.6 cm
Weight: 113.4 g
How to Reset Garmin Nuvi 3760T Global Positioning System
Garmin Nuvi 3760T reset guide.
Garmin Nuvi 3760T reset procedures to factory settings.
You can reset your device if it stops functioning: Press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds.
If your GPS is not acquiring satellite signals, you can try following procedures:
- Verify that the GPS simulator is turned off.
- From the main menu touch Tools > Settings > System > GPS Simulator > Off.
- Take your device out of parking garages and away from tall buildings and trees.
- Remain stationary for several minutes.
Resetting Your Home Location
- From the main menu, touch Where To? >> Set Home Location
- Select an option to change your address. Enter your changes and then touch Done.
Resetting Trip Information
- From the map, touch the Speed Field.
- Select an option:
– Touch Reset Trip Data to reset the information on the trip computer
– Touch Reset Max. Speed to reset the maximum speed.
– Touch Reset Trip B to reset the odometer
Resetting the ecoChallenge
Resetting ecoRoute Data