Cisco Linksys E4200 Specifications and Features
Linksys E4200 is a dual-band router that has two separate access points (for the 2.4GHz band and 5GHz band) that can work simultaneously. It offers 450Mbps speed on the 5GHz band. It equipped with four LAN ports and one WAN port on the back which are Gigabit-capable; Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button; a recessed reset button, and a USB 2.0 port that can host a USB external storage device.
It also features: RADIUS support; Firewall protection; Parental control , Port forwarding, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), NAT support, MIMO technology, Quality of Service (QoS), DMZ port, VPN pass through, 128-bit encryption, MAC address filtering , Firmware upgradable, and UPnP Media Server.
The minimum system requirements for this device are: Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later; Apple Mac OS X 10.6; Microsoft Windows 7; Apple MacOS X 10.5; Microsoft Windows XP SP3. CD-ROM with Cisco Connect software; Ethernet Network Cable; and Power Adapter are included in the package.
Width 8.9 in; Depth 6.3 in; Height 1 in; Weight 12.5 oz
How to Reset Cisco-Linksys E4200
Cisco-Linksys E4200 Reset Guide
Restore Cisco-Linksys E4200 to Factory Default Settings
Cisco-Linksys E4200 Master/Hard Reset Procedures
To reset your router to factory defaults with the reset button:
With your router connected to power and turned on, press and hold the Reset button (red button on the back of your router) for 5-10 seconds
To reset your router to factory defaults using the browser-based utility:
Administration > Factory Defaults.
- Log into the browser-based utility. **
- Click the Administration tab, then click the Factory Defaults page.
- Click Restore Factory Defaults.
- Click OK.
** How to open the browser-based utility:
- Run Cisco Connect, click Change under Router settings, click Advanced settings, then click OK. or you can open a web browser on a computer connected to your network, then go to 192.168.1.1. The router prompts you for a user name and password.
- Enter the user name and password, then click OK. The utility’s main menu opens. If you set up your router without using Cisco Connect, your router’s
default password is admin. (You can leave the user name blank.)