HTC Status Specifications and Features
HTC Status is equipped with QWERTY keyboard and small touchscreen which is only 2.6” in size with 480 x 320 pixels resolution. Despite the small size, the screen has important features such as the Gorilla Glass for a scratch- resistant protection; Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate; and Proximity sensor for auto turn-off. This smartphone uses Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) for its operating system and powered by Qualcomm MSM7227 800 MHz processor along with 512 MB ROM / 512 MB RAM. For the storage, it supports microSD Card up to 32GB. HTC Status works under GSM technology and supports 3G.
Its 5 MP camera is supported with Autofocus; LED flash; face detection and Geo-tagging. It also provides 1.3 MP camera on the front side for video calling. For the connectivity, it is equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. Other features available are: Facebook dedicated key; SNS integration; GPS with A-GPS support; Digital compass; Google Search; YouTube; Gtalk; Google Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Picasa integration; Document viewer; Predictive text input and more.
Dimensions: 114.4 x 64.6 x 10.7 mm
Weight: 120 g
How to Hard Reset HTC Status to Restore Default Settings?
You can restore your HTC Status default settings by performing Factory reset (hard reset). Hard reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two ways to perform factory data reset on HTC status.
1. Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen, press , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
2. Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then briefly press the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Down to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the Power button.