HTC One V Specifications and Features
HTC One V comes with the latest Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System. The display features 3.7” Capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with HTC Sense UI v4.0, Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. For the performance, it is armored with 1 GHz CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset, and 512 MB RAM. It provides 4 GB of internal storage along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone also boasts 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection.
Other features available: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Email; Push Email; Compass; Beats Audio; SNS integration; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk); Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 120.3 x 59.7 x 9.2 mm
Weight: 115 g
How to Hard Reset HTC One V?
Note that factory reset (hard reset) will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two different ways you can reset your device, via menu settings and via phone buttons.
Performing a factory reset from settings:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you can’t turn HTC One V on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC One V.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons:
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
- htc one v hard reset,hard reset htc one v,htc one v factory reset,