How to Hard Reset HP Envy 110 Printer?
HP Envy 110 Printer Specifications and Features Overview
HP Envy 110 is a wireless printer with various functions such as print, scan, fax, and copy. You can print the Web without a PC and fax without a phone line. The printer equipped with 3.45” Color LCD Touchscreen with a photo preview. These are the capabilities of the printer: Print Speed up to 7 pages per minute black, and up to 4 ppm color; Scan. Resolution up to 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 11.69"; Copy Speed up to 30 cpm black, Up to 25 cpm color; For the copy you can reduce/enlarge documents: 25 to 400% with maximum number of copies up to 50.
This printer supports Macintosh OS X 10.5.x; Macintosh OS X 10.6.x; Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows Vista; and Microsoft Windows XP. The connectivity features include USB; USB thumb drive; and Wi-Fi. And for media reader, it supports Memory Stick PRO Duo and SD Card.
How to Hard Reset HP Envy 110 Printer
You can hard reset your HP Envy 110 printer by following below instructions:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- If you’re using a USB connection, disconnect the USB cable from the back of the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove any paper or object that might be restricting the print carriage. If the printer is new, remove any packing material.
- Reconnect only the power cord. If the printer does not turn on automatically, press the Power button.
- Use your hand to gently move the carriage all the way to the left and right to ensure the carriage moves freely. If it does not move freely, paper or other objects may still be blocking the carriage movement. Continue to clear the carriage area until the print carriage moves freely.
- If you’re using a USB connection, reconnect the USB cable.
- Close the cartridge access door. Press the Power button to reset the printer.