Xperia neo L Features and Specifications
Xperia™ neo L comes with advanced features and specifications, such as:
- Xperia™ Home screen application, where you can customize your Home screen with widgets, shortcuts, folders, themes, wallpaper and other items.
- Xperia™ Infinite button, where you can filter each category of communication by person.
- Xperia™ Timescape™, where you can manages all your communication with one person in one place.
- Xperia™ Local connectivity, where you can exercise more control over how media files get transferred and stored.
Other features include: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor; Google™ Android 4.0.3 (ICS) Operating System; 4 inches screen display with 16,777,126 colour TFT and 480×854 pixels of resolution; 512 MB RAM; 1GB internal phone storage (with up to 32 GB microSD expansion slot; and 5MP camera with HD 720p video recording capability.
Hard Reset Xperia neo L to Restore Factory Default Settings
You can reset your phone to its original settings, with or without deleting all of your personal data. It is possible to reset the phone to the state it was in before you first turned it on. But before you perform a reset, make sure to back up any important data saved on your phone. Note: to avoid permanent damage, do not restart the phone while a reset procedure is underway.
To reset your Xperia neo L, do the following instructions:
- From your Home Screen, tap
- Find and tap Settings > Backup and Reset
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- To erase not only internal storage but also other user data such as pictures and music, mark the Erase SD card checkbox.
- Tap Reset Phone
- To confirm, tap Erase Everything