Sony Tablet S SGPT11 Series Specifications and Features
Sony Tablet S SGPT11 Series has many interesting features that might attract your attention. It runs the Android Honeycomb operating system with the support of Dual-core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor as the brain. On the display, it has 9.4” LED-backlit multi-touch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution and Sony’s TruBlack™ technology for more vibrant colors and amazing images. To store your data and media files, it provides 32 GB of internal storage and full-size Secure Digital (SD) memory card support up to 32 GB. And for the connectivity, it supports Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (with A2DP stereo audio streaming profile); and IR (infrared) remote control functionality.
The tablet can be used as a universal remote control for other electronic devices such as: TV, Blu-ray Disc™ player, stereo or cable box. This built-in universal control doesn’t only work for Sony products, but also supports other brands. Two cameras attached on this device: 5-MP rear camera and 0.3-MP (VGA) front-facing camera. Through Sony Entertainment Network, you can access PlayStation® games, Reader™ eBooks, music and new release movies.
Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.8 x 0.3 inches
Weight: 21 ounces
Hard Reset Sony Tablet S SGPT11 Series to Restore Factory Settings (hardware based)
If your tablet device is not performing as expected, and you cannot force-quit your tablet device by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds, insert a pin or other slim object into the reset button (hole) – see picture. You will be able to force your tablet device to shut down. Note that:
- Pressing the reset button (hole) will not revert settings to factory default.
- If you press the reset button (hole) and turn off your tablet device, unsaved data will be lost.
Sony Tablet S SGPT11 Factory Data Reset (software based)
Other way you can reset your Sony Tablet S SGPT11 is via setting menus as below instructions:
- Tap [ Apps] – [ Settings] – [ Privacy] – [Factory data reset], and then tap [Reset tablet] at the bottom of the menu on the right.
- All data in the data storage area is deleted, including the Google account information, the system data and settings, and any application data you have downloaded.
- User data such as music, photos, and eBooks transferred from an SD memory card or a device that connects via USB is not deleted.
- To delete all user data such as music, photos, and eBooks, tap [Erase USB storage] to put a check in the check box, and then tap [Reset tablet].
- It is recommended that you make a backup copy of important data because the user data cannot be restored after being deleted.
- The tablet device restarts automatically.